Wednesday, January 2, 2013

SORRY ABOUT THAT

Hey hey, to those who actually follow my blog, you're likely wondering where the HELL I've been. Well...



My family lost their home and was forced to sell it in early November. This led to a bad chain of events where I have to now live with my cousins in order to finish college while my parents are moving to Atlanta GA. Well as you can guess, these last 3 months have bee terrible and to make matters worst, I lost my job (internship over in TERRIBLE timing), I had some social issues with my friends that were serve, AND,  I find out that my story that I re-uploaded due to errors by the first upload, had been my BAD copy. In fact, I had to recently re-edit the story almost entirely to fix the story because I meant to throw away my bad version of the story and deleted the good clean error free version. Hopefully the file itself is updated in time so that new buyers will get the better copy of my story....


>...<

No comments:

Post a Comment